Thursday, January 31, 2013

Short update on what I'm doing! (lots of pictures)

Hello all, I know what your thinking. Wow dude, you haven't written on here for a long time!! And yes, its true I haven't! (Sorry everyone) I have been drawing a lot lately! Here is some of my work!
 A Horse
 A goat on a stump 
 A calf's head
 A puppy 
A rooster

I've also been busy with my homework, taking care of my chickens, and here is the big news!!! I hatched four of my own chicks in my incubator!! It was so exciting (and still is)! As you know, for years I have had a love for poultry, and now, I hatched my very own chicks!!
Here are my four lovely chicks,



                                      Sorry that I'm overloading you with pictures! hahaha!!
                                         And that is the incubator that I hatched them in!! ;)
                                     Well, that is all the updates for today! So, bye for now!!

No comments:

Post a Comment